We would like to invite you to the EBA Logistics Committee Round Table on lack of international transport permits to discuss a significant problem in the field of cargo transportation, the solution of which requires urgent attention – the insufficient availability of authorizations for cargo operations. This issue has become a recurring problem over the past several years with a negative effect on business operations of major Ukrainian and mu
ltinational companies and risks further complications and unforeseen circumstances. Due to the lack of available authorized transport, our companies faced significant delays for deliveries of finished products to EU markets, as well as disruptions in supply of raw materials and finished products from Europe. In 2018 market demand exceeded the number of granted authorizations, which are expected to be fully exhausted in the closest time.
Meeting date – the 31th of October, 2018 from 10:00 am till 12:00 pm at the EBA office (1st floor, 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz, Kyiv). Registration starts at 09:30 am.
To discuss the abovementioned issues we have invited representatives of:
- State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety
- Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
On the meeting the following issues will be discussed:
- Lack of authorizations (permits) for international transportations in 2018;
- Ways to increase the number of authorizations between Ukraine and other EU countries (especially Polish permits);
- Border crossing delays at the Polish border. Ways to solve the problem.
Registration is obligatory.
You are welcome to attend this meeting and to take part in the discussion!
See you at the meeting!