EBA Round Table: Importance of RAB regulation for attracting investments to energy sector
- Date: 24/04/2018
- Language: Ukrainian (with translation to English)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:9:30
Office EBA ( Andriivskiy Uzviz, 1A, Kyiv)
We are glad to invite you to the upcoming special event – EBA Round Table: Importance of RAB regulation for attracting investments to energy sector.
This meeting is scheduled for April 24 and will take place at the EBA office.
- Sevki Acuner, Country Director of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Dmytro Vovk, Head of The National Commission, which performs state regulation in the energy sector and utilities
- Karel Hirman, Member of the Strategic Advisory Group for Support Ukrainian Reforms
- Olga Buslavets, Director of the Electric Energy Department, Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Yevdokimov, Head of the Project Office of Energy Market Reform Implementation
- Vsevolod Kovalchuk, CEO at Ukrenergo
- Yulia Kovaliv, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council of Ukraine (tbc)
Furthermore, representatives from international organizations, public sector, market experts and EBA member-companies will join the disscusion.
At this event we plan to discuss the following issues:
- The technical conditions of the power industry of Ukraine and current opportunities for investments for the sector’s modernization;
- The European experience of RAB regulation as an instrument for attracting investment for electricity distribution infrastructure development;
- RAB regulation in the context of privatization of electricity supply companies;
- Electricity market reforms: importance of the investment attractiveness of the industry to start full-fledged operation of a competitive market.
Please note that the prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling changes.
Kindly note, number of attendees is limited, we may register two representatives from EBA member-company.
We look forward to seeing you soon!