EBA Сonference “Food fortification: a global trend and the prospects for Ukrainian business”
- Date: 21/11/2017 (TUE)
- Language: Ukrainian (with translation to English)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration starts:9:30
InterContinental Kyiv (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street)
We cordially invite you to the Association’s event “Food fortification: a global trend and the prospects for Ukrainian business” that will be held in the form of a dialogue between business and state authorities’ representatives.
The trend of food fortification (enrichment with vitamins and microelements) is growing in many sectors of food industry as an answer to the human need in nutrients. The deficit of vitamins and minerals affects about one third of the population globally. Meanwhile in Ukraine the sphere is emerging, and it offers the wide prospects for dairy, fats and oils, and other industries.
More information about the Event and Food fortification you can find here.
During the event it is planned to discuss:
- A situation with vitamin and mineral deficiencies in Ukraine and in the world, market mechanisms of food fortification and its efficiency for business;
- Quality of nutrition and vitaminization of Ukrainians; importance of food fortification. Its value and prospective for the public health in Ukraine;
- Food fortification prospects for the differentiation of the Ukrainian products on the global markets;
- Food fortification experience and the outcome for business;
Our guest speakers:
- Andreas Bluthner, Head of Food Fortification Global Team, BASF;
- Oleh Shvets, President of the Association of Dietologists of Ukraine;
- Mykola Moroz, Director of the Department of Food in the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Ukraine;
- Business representatives.
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling changes.
Please, kindly note, the number of participants is limited.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!