We invite you to the annual EBA Logistics Committee Infrastructure Day.
Meeting date – the 27th of November, 2018 from 13:00 till 18:00 at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv (Ally Tarasovoi St, 5,Kyiv). Registration starts at 12:30.
You are welcome to attend this meeting and to take part in the discussion!
Mr. Yevhen Kravtsov, CEO of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsya”
- Possible ways to ensure security on the Ukrainian railways;
- Reforming of the railway sector in Ukraine (2018 year results and plans for 2019);
- Adoption of the Law of Ukraine «On railway transport»;
- Involvement of private investments to the railway sector;
- Tariff policy.
14:40-15:00 Coffee break
Mr. Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
Mr. Raivis Veckagans, CEO SE«USPA»
- Reforming of the maritime and river industries of Ukraine;
- Discussion of the Methodology of port dues calculation;
- Results of 2018 and plans of the Ministry for 2019;
Other important issues in the field of infrastructure development in Ukraine.
Evening Networking Reception
Working language: Ukrainian (without translation)
Registration is obligatory. To register, please send your request to Daria Sichkar, Assistant of the EBA Logistics Committee via e-mail: Daria.Sichkar@eba.com.ua.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
the Acting Chief Executive Officer at Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrainian Railway"
the Acting Head of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
30/ 11/ 2018