On February 7, 2019, the new Law of Ukraine “On Currency and Currency Transactions” is being enacted. In this regard, we are pleased to invite you to a joint meeting of EBA Western Ukrainian Office Committees in the format “Expert Talks” on 360 ° Overview of New Currency Regulations, where we will discuss with the experts how these amendments will affect the business.
During the meeting we will discuss:
1. Key changes of the new law and the newly adopted by-laws of the National Bank of Ukraine, including:
- payments for foreign trade agreements;
- loans from non-residents and loan agreements;
- currency and border crossing;
- the issue of the procedure for investing abroad (regarding licensing);
- the procedure of paying dividends and returning investment to non-resident investors.
2. How the new law will affect the activities of banks and their cooperation with clients.
Specialists in the banking sector will understand how such legislative changes will be implemented in practice and dispel some myths about the law.
Natalia Anokhina, Chairman of EBA Western Ukrainian Association Office Legal Committee, Arzinger Senior Associate, Moderator of the meeting
Anna Kalinichenko, Arzinger Senior Associate of Banking and Finance Practice
Oleg Kyryevskyy, Chairman of the Customs Committee of the Western Ukrainian Association Office, Partner of Advice Group
Marina Korolkevych, Head of Currency Control Department at Credit Agricole Bank
If you have questions about the topics that are not listed above but are important for your business – please send them in advance to email@example.com.
To participate in the meeting, please register by February 3 (only 2 members from the company).