EBA Lviv: Neuromarketing: myths and truths about our brain
- Date: 23/02/2018
- Language: English (without translation)
- Time: 09:30 - 13:00
- Participant fee: 800 UAH for EBA members (1300 UAH for guests)800 грн для компаній Асоціації (1300 грн для гостей)
вул. Цехова, 1, офіс Кредобанку
EBA Lviv together with the University of Sheffield International Faculty held a special workshop by Nikolaos Dimitriadis.
Key points that were under discussion at the workshop:
- Breaking misunderstandings and myths concerning our brain
- Full understanding the brain approach to marketing and sales
- Exploring how branding really works within the brain
- Recognizing the impact of marketing research, PR, sales and negotiations
- Learning a comprehensive model for applying brain-based marketing
- Making your own brain ‘marketing-smarter’ and achieve more.
Dr Nikolaos Dimitriadis is an award-winning communications professional, educator and consultant. He is the author of the book “Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach” (Kogan Page, London) and spoke at TEDx University of Strathclyde for the urgent need for Brain-Based Communication. He is a certified NeuroMarketer and a contributor to the NeuroMarketing Manager Program at Hamburg Media School. He has worked with international brands such as IKEA, IBM, JTI, Nestle, Johnson&Johnson, Pierre Fabre, Coca-Cola, Banca Intesa Sanpaolo, Raiffeisen Bank, Rauch, Teekanne, USAID and others. He is a mentor of startups at the ICT HUB, Belgrade, Serbia. He is the CEO of Trizma Neuro, a cutting-edge Neuromarketing company, and the Regional Director of The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College, for the Western Balkans. Dr. Dimitriadis is a strong advocate of brain-based solutions to business challenges.