EBA Expert Talk «Tax changes: double trouble or a reform?»
- Date: 23/06/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation into English, please, let us know)
- Time: 11:00 - 14:00
- Registration startsat 10:30
Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5, Alla Tarasova Street) and online via Facebook and YouTube
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the Expert Talk «Tax changes: double trouble or a reform?»
The meeting will bring together the business representatives and officials from the relevant VRU Committees, Ministries and central executive bodies to discuss the draft Law № 5600 “On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and certain legislative acts of Ukraine on the balance of budget revenues” dated June 2, 2021, as well as alternative drafts and their implications for the business community.
The expert discussion will include three panels on the following topics:
- Panel 1. Tax administration
- Panel 2. Environmental and Resource Taxation
- Panel 3. Excise Taxation
- Taras Vysotsky, First Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Provision of Ukraine
- Yaroslav Zhelezniak, First Deputy Chairman of the VRU Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy
- Maksym Nemchinov, Deputy Minister of Energy of Ukraine
- Mykola Solskyi, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Agrarian and Land Policy
- Musa Mahomedov, member of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Economic Development
- Kyrylo Kryvolap, Executive Director, Center for Economic Recovery
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director of the Energy programmes of Razumkov Centre
- Stanislav Zinchenko, CEO GMK Center, Chair Industrial Ecology and Sustainable Development Committee
- Alex Lissitsa, CEO, IMC
- Sergey Plichko, Chief Financial Officer, PJSC ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Vitaliy Sapozhnyk, Chief Financial Officer, Ovostar Union
- Anna Sankina, Corporate Affairs Manager, EMEA region, CHS Ukraine, LLC
- Pavlo Moroz, Head of Analysis and Administration Unit, MHP
- Oleksandr Kalenkov, President, Ukrmetalurgprom association
- Carl Sturen, Managing Director, Vindkraft Ukraina
- Alexander Podprugin, Chief Operating Officer ELEMENTUM ENERGY UKRAINE
- Liudmila Buimister, Member of Parliament
This meeting is scheduled for 23 June, 11:00, and will take place at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv.
There will be limitations on the number of offline participants. Therefore, this meeting will be also streamed via Facebook and YouTube. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible schedule changes. Registration is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (June 22, 17:00).
All participants must comply with sanitary rules for safety issues, including social distancing, temperature screening, and mask-wearing. In case of non-compliance, we will have to refuse your visit.
We look forward to meeting you at our discussion!