We invite you to the PR Hub online meeting on Communication strategy trends 2021.
In the program of the meeting:
- Do we need PR strategies in 2021? What can they give us now in these “uncertain times”?;
- Trends in communication strategies: more research, less planning. Main demands of large businesses in 2021 description;
- What should you pay attention to when building PR strategies? Should a communication strategy be a reflection of a business strategy?;
- 5 secrets of successful strategy creation;
- Prioritization and efficiency control.
This and more will be discussed by invited experts:
– Orest Vachkov, FreshPR director;
– Oksana Koval, Head of Communications, PR and GR Department, KERNEL.
The moderator of the meeting is Viktor Halchynskyi, PR Hub Chairman.
The meeting of the Committee will be held on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at 17:00.
Traditionally, in such meetings, you will have the opportunity to raise questions directly relevant to your field. In case you have the questions, which are bothering you already, please send them beforehand to Maryana.Zelinska@eba.com.ua
Please note that pre-registration is required.
To register – click on the REGISTER button
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
01/ 03/ 2021