EBA Lviv – White Collar Defence Chamber: Liability of business: spring 2020
- Date: 15/04/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 17:00 - 18:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
We invite you to participate in White Collar Defence Chamber meeting*.
The meeting is scheduled for 15 April, 17:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
We are going to talk about the following:
– Whether mass layoffs are a crime?
– The liability of management (business) during quarantine?
– Masks Show Stop 3 or will the legislator prohibit removing PC during the search?
Speaker: Oleg Kyryievskyi, attorney at law, managing partner at First Chair Legal.
The event is planned for the TOP-managers and CEOs of the Association member companies only. The number of participants is limited.
Please note that prior registration is required and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (15 April 15:00).
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!
*White Collar Defence Chamber is a project aimed at exchanging experience between top-managers of Ukrainian and foreign companies on the prosecution of officials and businesses. According to our conviction, joint protection and sharing of information will provide you with a conscious approach to your own safety!