We would like to invite you to the EBA Human Resources Committee Meeting with CF «Right to Protection»* .
*The Project is aimed to monitor violations of rights’ and provide direct legal support to internally displaced population alongside with other groups affected by the conflict. The Project enhances the state authorities and civil sector potential and strengthens the legal and regulatory framework.
Date & time: Wednesday, 17th April, 10:00, EBA office.
- Brief acquaintance with the activities of the charitable foundation “The Right to Protection”. Project “Innovative ways of integrating refugees and asylum seekers in Ukraine”
- Presentation of the main research results:
– Key aspects of the employment of refugees, persons in need of additional protection, and asylum seekers in Ukraine;
– A research of the labor market in the Kiev and Kharkov regions in order to identify potential companies / organizations for the further employment of refugees and asylum seekers
- The legal framework for the employment of refugees and asylum seekers in Ukraine;
- European experience and realities of employment of refugees and asylum seekers in Ukraine.