EBA General Meeting with Zoryana Skaletska, Minister of Health of Ukraine
- Date: 05/12/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 15:00 - 16:30
- Registration startsat 14:30
EBA Office, Room Stefes (1A Andriyiskyi Uzviz)
Registration is closed
The European Business Association would like to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with Zoryana Skaletska, Minister of Health of Ukraine.
This event is scheduled for 5 December 2019 and will be held at the EBA office.
We plan to discuss the plans and first steps of Ms Skaletska as the newly appointed Minister of Health of Ukraine as well as vision of the Ministry’s activities and further interaction with business community. In particular, we’ll raise the following issues:
- Health care reform update and prospects, strategic activity plans
- EU integration support and cooperation with international donor projects
- Top priorities for the pharmaceutical sphere in 2020
- Recent legislative and sub-legislative initiatives
Please note there is no accreditation for mass media representatives.
Business community will have an opportunity to ask Ms Skaletska a question during the Q&A session.
Please note that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only one representative of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (4 December 17:00).
Looking forward to meeting you soon!