This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us, Room Stefes
EBA General Meeting with Ihor Petrashko, Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Date: 11/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (let us know if you need a translation)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Ihor Petrashko, Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 11 March, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom, Room Stefes.
The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
The meeting will be focused on the Ministry’s plans and priorities, as well as the reorganization process. In the context of international trade, deregulation, and harmonization of sectoral legislation, we will also address the following issues:
- Restoration of the Ministry of Agriculture – procedure for transferring powers;
- Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Turkey – current state;
- Establishment of a state system for registration of feed additives;
- Reduction of terms for declaration of goods;
- Introduction of fees for cargo inspections at the border;
- Approval of international certificates for food imports to Ukraine and other sectoral issues.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!