What do you know about Industry 4.0? Can we expect it in Ukraine? What are the obstacles of restoring the status of an industrial state for Ukraine? What opportunities do we have to attract financing, and what tools do we have to invest in manufacturing? The answer to these and other questions we are going to find out at:
EBA Expert Talks: Industry 4.0 in motion…., to be held on February 20, 2020, at the conference hall Karelia, Leopolis Hotel (16 Teatralna Str.) in partnership with IntraMotion Ukraine, starting at 5 pm.
The invited experts:
- Roman Velychko, HIMA’s BD Director in Ukraine
- Roman Oliynyk, Commercial Director of IntraMotion Ukraine
- Oleksandr Yurchak, General Director of the Association of Industrial Automation of Ukraine (APPAU)
- Ivan Kulchytskyy, President of the Agency of European Innovations
- Anton Podilchak, Chairman of the Regional Coordination Council, Managing Partner of Advice Group
You are more than welcome to join the EBA Expert Talks: Industry 4.0 in motion…!
The number of participants is limited up to 50.
Please note that online registration is obligatory.
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
20/ 02/ 2020