EBA Expert Talk «Renewables: Seeking a solution to ensure the functioning of the green generation development system»
- Date: 29/10/2019
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 15:00 - 17:00
Hyatt Regency Kyiv (вулиця Алли Тарасової, 5, Київ)
Registration is closed
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the EBA Expert Talk «Renewables: Seeking a solution to ensure the functioning of the green generation development system»
This meeting will be held on 29 October and take place at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5 Alla Tarasova st., Kyiv)
During the event, we plan to discuss the current state, problems and challenges of the renewable energy market. Government officials, market participants, MPs and business community representatives are invited to participate.
Key issues to discuss:
- Recent legislative developments regarding the revision of “green tariff”;
- Seeking an appropriate solution to ensure the functioning of the green generation development system etc.
- Maksym Efimov – Member of Parliament
- Viktoriia Gryb – Member of Parliament
- Mykhailo Volynets – Member of Parliament
- Oleksii Kucherenko – Member of Parliament
- Anton Mishyn – DTEK Renewables, Executive Director
- Kostiantyn Petrykovets – SE «Guaranteed Buyer», Director
- Oleksii Brekht – NEC «Ukrenergo», Director for Grid Operation and Development
- Sergii Savchuk – State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, Head
- Oleksii Chupryna – NERC, Head of Generation Enterprises Department
- Narek Harutyunyan – Rengy Development, Managing Partner
- Yaroslav Petrov – Asters, Partner
- Serhii Evtushenko – UDP Renewables, Co-founder and Managing Partner
- Illia Poluliakh – Ministry of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine, Advisor
Moderator – Igor Gotsyk, Advocacy Team Leader
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!