EBA Cycle Day
- Date: 27/07/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 09:30 - 14:00
- Registration startsat 09:00
Str. N.Yunkerova, 20, Kyiv, Pusha-Voditsa
Registration is closed!
The EBA is very pleased to invite you to our upcoming EBA Cycle Day!
If you have an active lifestyle or just love cycling – then join us and take part in our grand cycle tour. This trip will be held on July 27 in the beautiful landscapes of Puscha-Vodica, we start our journey at 9:30.
All participants will be divided into two groups:
- “Beginners” – for amateurs. Total journey length will be around 10 km, at a walking pace, enjoying the nature of Puscha-Voditsa, accompanied by experienced marshals.
- “Advanced” – for experienced cyclists. Total journey length will be around 15 km, at a semi-sporting pace, enjoying paths in the forest cool, accompanied by experienced marshals.
Participation fee – 380 UAH per person (Revenues are used to finance expenditures for maintenance of the Association and implement its statutory purpose (goals, objectives) and activities prescribed by its Charter).
This price includes:
- Bike & helmet rent
- Rout for your ride supported by professional coaches from Veliki.ua
- Light snacks and drinks from PepsiCo
- Prizes from partners
You can find rules here.
Please note that in case of unfavorable weather conditions, the event will be cancelled and all costs refunded.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
27/ 07/ 2019