EBA Business Outlook: Rethinking Work Models
- Date: 27/05/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00
ONLINE via Zoom
For the past two months, businesses across different sectors had to reshape fundamentally the way they function. With a clearer understanding of the crisis scale, we can assess the consequences of such changes for major industries now. Thus, the chief executives of EBA member companies will provide us with the first-hand analysis of the current situation and prospects for each sector. In particular, the meeting will feature the following issues:
- Plans to recover the business and resume full-scale operations;
- Export opportunities and safety production challenges;
- E-commerce and changes in consumer confidence;
- Collaboration between businesses.
- Ihor Smilianskyi, General Director, Ukrposhta JSC
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Executive Chairman, Darnitsa Group
- Longobardo Mauro, CEO, ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Valery Krasovsky, CEO and Co-Founder of Sigma Software
- Ekaterina Glazovaya, Founder at Showroom “Kod Osobnyak”
- David Mohren, General Manager, Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv City Centre and City Director Kyiv for the Radisson Hotel Group
This online meeting is scheduled for 27 of May, at 16:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
28/ 05/ 2020