Incorporate home training into your habits list
- Date: 17/04/2020
- Language: Russian
- Time: 17:00 - 18:00
- PlaceOnline webinar will be available on Microsoft Teams
The main problem of home training, especially during the quarantine, is the illusion of the great deal of time, and that you can start your training at any moment.
- Knowledge of simple algorithms how to form habits will save your time, health and emotional balance.
- Knowledge of simple exercises will make you stronger and healthier.
- Knowledge how in tight space do effective exercises will make your trainings more interesting and available.
If we start with the right first step we will improve our chances of success in home training habit and self-improvement.
EBA Happy Nation Team invites you to start you journey in home trainings and healthy habits with Olena Burdeyna – coach of habits and Andriy Kolisnyk – sport coach.
The event will be useful for all who wants:
- to start train at home, but doesn’t know how;
- to continue keep oneself fit;
- to motivate yourself to start train at home.
During the lecture you will discover:
- how to form new habits and what to do if you feel resistance;
- how to take right start and don’t lose the motivation;
- what exercises is most effective;
- what improvised recourses will be useful;
- how to decrease injury risk.
Also we will talk on such issues:
- How to incorporate training at home in your pull of habits.
- Why our brain resists and how we can use this.
- How to organize your training place.
- Effective exercises.
- With what can we replace professional equipment.
- The rule of easy motivation.
Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.