Business game: «Frontline»: Upselling and Excellent Customer Service Simulation
- Date: 10/07/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall)
Registration is closed!
Frontline is a two-part training board game about upselling and good frontline customer service. The first part is about principles of upselling and good customer service. The second part is about training sales skills and customer service in a competitive game format.
EBA Management Development Centre together with NORDIC Training International invite you to take part in the Business Game: «Frontline»: Upselling and Excellent Customer Service Simulation.
Business game “Frontline” is aimed at developing the following skills:
- Upselling skills training and strategies.
- Understanding key building blocks of a good customer service.
- Principles and attitudes of good customer service.
- Customer service skills training.
- Increased motivation towards customer service and upselling.
- Reintroduction of customer service topic in new format.
Speaker: Oleksiy Kukleev, director and business coach of Nordic Training International in Ukraine since 2004, conducts games and trainings on management, sales, team building, negotiations and other.
Partner: NORDIC Training International.
Target audience: retail sales assistants and their managers, customer service personnel and their managers, key account managers, customer service teams in retail, hospitality, airlines, utilities, medicine, finance.
Syllabus: The game consists of 2 parts – game of concepts, which provides knowledge on the principles and attitudes of upselling and good service, and game of skills, which trains the behavioral skills of the above.
Game of Concepts
- We want customer loyalty instead of satisfaction.
- 20 principles of good customer service.
- 20 upselling techniques.
- 20 factors why customers won’t return to your company.
- 20 WOW factors.
- 20 Banned phrases of customer service.
- +1 principle – doing more than the client has asked for.
- Upselling strategies.
Customer Service Matches
- First impression and contact.
- Solving problem situations.
- Dealing with a conflicting client.
- Begin your answer with «Yes».
- +1 Principle – doing more than the client has asked for.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.