Business Game: CashFlow – A Board Game, Training, Transformation

  • Date: 12/09/2018
  • Language: Russian
  • Time: 16:00 - 20:00
  • Fee:450 UAH for EBA members

EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriyivskyi Uzviz

95% of people possess 5% of money, and only 5% of people have the rest 95% of money. What should you do to properly allocate your equity? How can you ensure a constant flow of passive income? CashFlow, a popular business-game developed by Robert Kiosaki, will help you realize your winning strategies when dealing with money, and at the same time the weak strategies that keep you away from earning more.

EBA Management Development Centre team together with Emotional Development Hub Life&Work Balance invite you to participate in the Business Game: CashFlow – A Board Game, Training, Transformation. During the game you will understand the key successful investment rules and approaches to increase your capital. In addition you will also train and develop your financial thinking and see how you behave in unpredictable situations. A professional trainer will help you to detect your weak investment points and change them to more effective approaches that you can further apply in your life.

Main trainer: Natalia Shevchenko, financial coach & business trainer, CFO & co-partner of “Otten Consulting” (accounting outsourcing & tax consulting), owner of “Schulz Consulting” (business training), invited trainer of KROK Business School (MBA), 21 years of experience in finance and accounting; 17 years of experience on management positions, interim & executive management and negotiations; 11 years of experience with international business in Ukraine, personnel management.

Partner: Life&Work Balance

Target audience: those who want to start own business,plan to upgrade business and increase profit, want to make quick and effective decisions, aim to distribute equity wisely and create passive income, are eager to gain a “rich man” way of thinking.

Topics under discussion: 

  • Your real life imitation – you will have a chance to live 40 years in 4 hours
  • Possibility to review your projects – how real they are, what their strong and weak points are, what traps and pitfalls they have
  • Projection of your typical actions – decisions you make at the table while playing, are the usual decisions you take in your real life
  • Possibility to correct your decisions – the new actions you will undertake and decisions you will make during the game will reflect in your real life
  • Valuable skills of investment and business development without any fear of taking financial risks. If you make a mistake during the game, you will gain experience and will be able to avoid the same mistake in real life
  • Understanding of other players’ actions – their business strategies, logic and way of thinking. This will help you think several steps ahead
  • A chance to feel financial freedom having earned your first million

Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at development@eba.com.ua or call (044) 496-06-01.


1 / 1
Natalia Shevchenko
Financial coach & business trainer, CFO & co-partner of “Otten Consulting” (accounting outsourcing & tax consulting), owner of “Schulz Consulting” (business training)
Natalia Shevchenko

You can send a question to:

Contact person:

Iryna Shevchuk



First name
Last name
Company name
Job title
Contact phone
Your mobile number
Your expectations from the business game
Do you participate in the business game Cashflow for the first time?
Close - 3
Access to the event is possible only for business premium customers of Raiffeisen Bank Aval, who have previously registered in the chat bot at the link

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: