EBA Expert Talk: Key aspects of the BEPS Action Plan in Ukraine
- Date: 14/12/2018
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office, 1A Andriyivskyi Uzviz, 1 floor
Registration is closed!
We are pleased to invite you to our professional discussion “Key aspects of the BEPS Action Plan in Ukraine” together with experts from the National Bank of Ukraine, Ministry of Finance of Ukraine and State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
This meeting will be held on 14 December and take place at the EBA office (1A, Andriyivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv).
Recently, Ministry of Finance and the National Bank of Ukraine have promulgated the Draft Law «On Implementation of the BEPS Action Plan». During our event, we are going to consider and sum up the document that primarily aims to provide Ukraine’s financial stability while transitioning to the free capital flows.
- Kateryna Rozhkova, First Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Yevhen Kozlov, Advisor to the Minister of Finance of Ukraine
- Liudmyla Palamar, Head of International Taxation Unit of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- Oleksii Zadorozhnyi, Head of Division of Methodology of Corporate Profit Tax, Department of Tax Methodology, State Fiscal Service of Ukraine
- Volodymyr Kotenko, Partner, Ukraine Tax & Law Leader, EY
The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two persons from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (13 December 19:00).
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!