Creating land market – is it a must for development of Ukraine’s agricultural sector?
- Date: 28/11/2018
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 11:30
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office, 1A Andriyivskyi Uzviz, 1 floor
Registration is closed!
We are pleased to invite you to our special panel discussion “Creating land market – is it a must for development of Ukraine’s agricultural sector?” co-organized with PwC Legal Ukraine.
This meeting will be held on November 28 and take place at the EBA office (1A, Andriyivskyi Uzviz).
During the event, we plan to discuss the current state and prospects of land market establishment in Ukraine. We will also talk about key risks and the main obstacles for land reform as well as means of their mitigation. Representatives from the World Bank, the EBA and PwC Legal Ukraine will act as advocates for change.
Key issues to discuss:
- Moratorium on agricultural land sales and its consequences
- Current regulation and practice in the land market
- Legal issues to be addressed for proper functioning of the land market
- Articulating a to-do list on establishment of the land market
- Dmytro Ogniov, owner of “Merinos-West”
- Olga Balytska, Head of Real Estate practice at PwC Legal Ukraine
- Representative of Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine, TBC
- Olena Sukmanova, First Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
- Sergiy Fursa, investment banker at Dragon Capital
- Oleg Nivievskyi, World Bank Consultant on land issues, Kyiv School of Economics
- Pavlo Kukhta, Deputy Head at Strategic Advisory Group for Support of Ukraine Reforms
- Taras Vysotskyi, General director of “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club” Association
Svitlana Mykhailovska, Deputy Director of the European Business Association, Advocacy
The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only one person from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (27 November 19:00).
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!