7 Skills of an Efficient GR Specialist. Session 2. Political Savvy
- Date: 07/06/2018
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 17:00 - 19:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
HUB 4.0 (Yaroslavskyi Lane 1/3)
EBA Management Development Centre jointly with partners launches a a brand new project “7 Skills of an Efficient GR Specialist”. It is a unique project which covers the main skills necessary for a good GR professional.
The goal of the project is to equip you with the set of skills professional GR specialists should have. It consists of 7 sessions covered by 7 different speakers, providing exact examples from their experience and interactive discussions afterwards with the moderation of Svitlana Mykhailovska, Deputy Director, Lobbing, European Business Association. The presentation takes up to 30 min including real showcases and elaboration of the skill from 4 different GR perspectives: diagnostician, analyst, strategist and tactician and the idea worth spearing at the end.
Speaker: Denys Bohush – President of the PR Agency Bohush Communications; Ukrainian political technologist, expert in the sphere of strategic communications and anti-crisis campaigns, Vice President of Ukrainian PR League.
Moderator: Svitlana Mykhailovska.
- GR specialists,
- Managers of companies and organizations that seek to establish direct contacts with government officials and be successful in advocacy for business interests.
- Specialists in external communications. Specialists in corporate communications.
- Lawyers (in-house, consultants) who seek to change the regulatory environment to easen the process of business running in Ukraine
- Political scientists who are interested in moving Ukraine towards deregulation and European integration within the framework of improvement of business climate in the country
- Public Relations Specialists.
Topics under discussion:
- Political lobbying in Ukraine, USA and Europe;
- An approximate plan for a GR specialist in working with conventional groups in politics and in government.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.