Secure Application Development with Microsoft Azure
Enabling high security of applications, systems, and associated data is a top priority for most businesses today. Modern methodologies and approaches allow for enhanced security when applied at early development stages, making your solutions reliable and trustworthy for your customers.
As a long-standing certified Microsoft Partner, Infopulse is ready to help you adopt the latest technologies and tools to streamline your development process while paying the utmost attention to the security aspect.
On Sept. 30 at 10.00 AM (GMT+3), we invite you to join our webinar – “Secure Application Development with Microsoft Azure”. In this webinar, you will discover the capabilities of the Azure cloud platform and learn how you can ensure a reliable control system and a high level of security for your software development lifecycle with Azure DevSecOps.
- What is DevSecOps and what is the role of IT security in the application development and deployment cycle?
- Azure DevSecOps architecture overview: solution components and process organization for software development management.
- How to make your code safer with GitHub thanks to advanced security features for vulnerabilities identification.
- A unified platform to ensure high efficiency and level of security. Process tracking; container creation, deployment, and debugging with Azure services.
- Access management, data management, secure storage, and transparent injections of secrets with Azure Key Vault.
- Continuous application monitoring and data analytics to enable early notifications on suspicious activities.
Vadym Popov, Expert IT Engineer, Managed Services and Solutions, Infopulse
Viktor Golub, Senior Security Specialist, Managed Services and Solutions, Infopulse
Ievgen Muzyka, Expert IT Engineer, Managed Services and Solutions, Infopulse
Volodymyr Kharytonov, Senior DevOps Engineer, Managed Services and Solutions, Infopulse