Last week the EBA Logistics Committee members met with Johannes Baur, Head of Operations Section 3 «Development related to infrastructure (energy, transport) and environment» of the EU Delegation to Ukraine.
During the meeting business representatives discussed the top problems in the logistics processes in Ukraine.
In particular, we raised such essential issues for business:
- implementation of effective document flow in logistics;
- development of the Methodology of port fees calculation;
- development of river transport in Ukraine;
- attraction of investments into infrastructure;
- problems related to cargo railway transportations in Ukraine.
EBA Logistics Committee thank Mr. Johannes Baur for constructive dialogue and openness to cooperation!