Hereby I grant my free and unconditional consent for processing my personal data (eg, name, patronymic, place of employment, position, contact and other personal data) transmitted by me in person or by my employer to the database of the European Business Association “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals” by whatever means in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" solely for the purposes of representing and protecting the collective interests of the EBA membership in central and local governmental authorities of Ukraine, international and foreign institutions, and to send the European Business Association’s correspondence by e-mail and post.
The European Business Association is entitled to present my personal data to third parties for processing according to the purpose stated. The European Business Association shall lawfully and rightfully process personal data in a manner consistent with the legislation of Ukraine on personal data protection, namely the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
Written notice and acknowledgement
Hereby I acknowledge that I have been provided with the written notification on my rights and purposes of my personal data collection and processing according to the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, on the purpose of transmitting my personal data to persons or third parties who can directly or indirectly receive my personal data stored at the “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals”:
- the right to know the location of the “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals”, its purpose and its name, location of the holder (the European Business Association) or to delegate the access to the database information to the authorised person;
- the right to receive the information on the conditions of granting access to personal database and on the persons or third parties who have directly or indirectly received your personal data stored at the “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals”;
- the right to have access to your own personal data stored at “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals”;
- the right to receive a respond to the request for the information whether their personal data are stored at the “Personal database of EBA contracting parties and individuals” and receive the personal data itself within 30 calendar days after the request is made (except otherwise lawful);
- the right to reasonably prohibit processing of your personal data for their lawful use by central or local government authorities in the exercise of their powers as provided by law;
- the right to reasonably claim for intended alteration or destruction of your personal data by the processor or database owner in case of unauthorised or unlawful processing;
- the right to protect your personal data from unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage caused by intentional or untimely concealment, and the right for protection from information which is unreliable or harms the person’s honour, dignity, and business reputation;
- the right to appeal to state central or local authorities responsible for personal data protection to safeguard your rights of personal data protection;
- the right to use legal safeguard in case of any breach or violation of the legislation in force on personal data protection.