We are proud that top officials of the Ukrainian Government are open to direct communication with the EBA members, and that the EBA General Membership Meetings become a very efficient start of streamlined communication with the government for many EBA members.
EBA General events serve as one of the main drivers for EBA members to enhance their dialogue with the Ukrainian and European government officials. Such meetings are specially arranged for top and senior management of EBA member companies, to give them a possibility to transmit their issues of concern directly to a responsible official as well as suggest their vision on solving these problems.
In addition, the EBA holds its General meetings with the European Commission officials and heads of international organisations for the EBA members to receive professional update on development of the EU-Ukraine relations and on the economy and investment climate in Ukraine.
- 23.02.2016 EBA General Meeting with Mr Roman Nasirov, Head of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine
- 19.02.2016 EBA General Meeting with Mr Pavlo Petrenko, Minister of Justice of Ukraine
- 02.02.2016 EBA General Meeting with Mr Maksym Nefyodov, Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- 01.02.2016 EBA General Meeting with Ms Valeria Gontareva, the Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- 21.01.2016 EBA General Meeting UKRAINE'S BUSINESS CLIMATE: GLOBAL OUTLOOK
- 20.01.2016 EBA General Meeting with Mr Volodymyr Lapa, the Head of the State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumers Protection