STATUS: NEW sEASON starts on may 25
DURATION: may 25-26
Time: on thursday and Friday from 10:00 to 18:00
Venue: eba kyiv office, 1a andriyivskiy uzviz
participation fee: 4400 UAH for EBA Members
EArly bird registration: 3960 UAh (till april 13) for eba members
about the school
Daily you face various tasks of different complexity level, but do not always know how to prioritize them and solve. It triggers the necessity to create a system of professional task management that will help you to realize the volume of work. Moreover, you will get a feeling of progress and control over lives, decrease stress and save time.
Professional Task Management School: Getting Things Done was founded in 2015 to meet the above mentioned challenges. The school’s partner and provider is DEVELOR - international and consulting company,a leader on staff training market and development in Central Europe.
During the modules of the School you will learn how to manage your tasks, goals, distractions, master the techniques of working with focus, procrastination and delegation.
The uniqueness of the program is the use of the latest invention of the DEVELOR company - EnterTraining application (ET). EnterTraining is an online application, which is aimed to make the training funny and continue beyond the training room, since the training is not an event but a process. The EnterTraining training starts long before the actual training, goes on between the modules and after the training.
Having successfully finished the School, you will receive certificate of completion.
during the modules you will
- Establish and maintain a highly efficient time, as well as, task management system
- Get to know some quick wins you can immediately use
- Become familiar with 4 key principles that make you more effective and relaxed
- Prioritize and accomplish tasks in time and in a stress-free manner
- Start to implement a system during modules and see how it works in practice
- Managers of departments and their teams
- Specialists, who wish to manage their lives and tasks more effectively and stress-free
- Criteria of a reliable system
- Task management fundamentals – 4 Principles and how they help in being more efficient and productive
- Overview of the process, objectives and logics of each step
- Getting prepared to launch the system
- Collecting all of our tasks, duties, projects and ideas that you want to manage
- Creating the system for ourselves that you find things quickly and easily
- Managing emails
- Frequence review of your tasks, life objectives and direction
- Handling procrastination and distractions by the system
- The role of check lists in making us more productive and effective
- Individual action plan
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION,
PLEASE, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM in english or ukrainian
TO SPECIFY OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING PARTICIPATION
PARTNER OF THE SCHOOL