status: we are working on the next season
about the school
Etiquette - is an art, an art to have a rodin any situation, to bypass "acute" situations and to get through them as a winner, moreover, to attract right people and to get rid from unwanted onesmasterfully.
The course is aimed at forming behavior in the business environment. It teaches the secrets of negotiation and presentation of the company at the highest level to achieve common goals. It opens new horizons for the understanding of the international business rules.
Having successfully finished the School, you will receive certificate of completion.
during the modules you will learn how to
- Present yourself correctly, greet, get in touch and use gestures
- Build your own business image
- Get ready for negotiations and conduct informal business meetings
- React to compliments, accept or refuse invitations / gift
- Behave and communicate with foreign representatives
module І. business etiquette and your image in the company
- Rules of self-image formation and corporate culture in the company.
- Observance of subordination.
- Signs of attention. Compliments in business communication.
- Acceptance and rejection of the invitation / gift.
- Corporate events.
module ІІ. the behavioRAL MANIFESTATIONS of a business part in a man (social events)
- Demeanor, how to feel confident in a variety of companies.
- Types of techniques, rules of conduct.
- The basic rules of the dress code at receptions and business meetings.
- Features and networking rules. Small talks.
module ІІІ. FEATURES OF THE NEGOTIATIONS ON the own TERRITORY AND BEYOND
- Features of preparation for the meetings.
- Rules for participation in the negotiations. The hierarchy in the negotiations.
- Etiquette in conflict situations.
- It begs the question. Forms of apology.
module ІV. FEATURES OF COMMUNICATION WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF FOREIGN STATES
- The unspoken rules of etiquette (international experience).
- Features representatives of the American countries.
- Features of the representatives of the European countries.
- Features representatives of the Asian countries.
module V. etiquette: INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS IN ENGLISH (Language - English)
- Self presentation, Get in touch and networking, Small talks in English (Useful phrases and Topics for discussian. Role-play situations)
- Effective negotiations and business meetings skills (Useful Phrases in English. Role-Play activities)
- Discussing corporate culture. Conflict Stuations and Forms of apology in English (Useful Phrases in English)
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION,
PLEASE, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM AND SEND TO:
TO SPECIFY OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING PARTICIPATION
CONTACT US: OR +38 (044) 496 06 01.
PARTNER OF THE SCHOOL
exclusive language partner