About the school
Today, any leader ever needs a reliable and responsible assistant who is able to take on certain responsibilities, to exonerate from irrational time waste, to keep up the highest level of CEO's prestige and to solve typical and repetative problems.
Based on the important knowledge for personal assistants, in 2012 there was founded School of Personal Assistants to provide participants with the necessary intellectual stimulus, to lead to qualitative acivity standards and professional recognition, to teach acting, taking into account high ethical standards and to improve their performance and company's efficiency.
During the modules you will get inspiration to find something special every day, realize yourselves, enhance your own performance efficiency and efficiency of the company.
Having successfully finished the School, you will receive certificate of completion.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL
- Understand the assistant / company secretary role
- Gain new and improve existing knowledge and skills in effective communication, business etiquette, planning and managing
- Upgrade the level of business communication
- Increase own and company's effectiveness
- Personal Assistants
- Company secretaries
MODULE 1. BASICS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION (LANGUAGE - ENGLISH)
- How to make communication effective - understanding and feeling of "a lucky day"
MODULE 2. BRANDING. HOW TO BECOME AN ASSISTANT WITH YOUR OWN BRAND? (LANGUAGE - ENGLISH)
- An assistant as a personality, understanding the strengths and development the weaknesses
MODULE 3. TIME MANAGEMENT AND GOAL SETTING (LANGUAGE - UKRAINIAN)
- How to make friends with time and how to prioritize
MODULE 4. BUSINESS ETHICS AND ETIQUETTE (BUSINESS ETHICS, CODE OF CONDUCT, GOOD MANNERS) (LANGUAGE - UKRAINIAN)
- Rules that everyone has to know; rules that create the atmosphere
MODULE 5. EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION (LANGUAGE - ENGLISH)
- How to make a presentation and to deliver the message to the audience
MODULE 6. BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE (LANGUAGE - ENGLISH)
- Business correspondence – an effective way of communication
MODULE 7. PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PLANNING CONFERENCES, TRAVEL (LANGUAGE - UKRAINIAN)
- A project from the beginning to the end, a successful project
MODULE 8. FUNDAMENTALS OF A JOB INTERVIEW (LANGUAGE - ENGLISH)
- HR basics, how to see the strengths and weaknesses of candidates
MODULE 9. ASSERTIVENESS AND PROACTIVITY (LANGUAGE - UKRAINIAN)
- Assertiveness - how to use at work
MODULE 10. STRESS MANAGEMENT (LANGUAGE - UKRAINIAN)
- Work with the internal state, coping with difficult situations
PARTNER OF THE SCHOOL
Should you be interested in participation, please, fill out the APPLICATION FORM
To specify obligatory conditions and requirements concerning participation