duration: march 14 - may 30 (two classes per month)
time: on tuesdays from 18:30 to 20:00
venue: ASTERS LAW FIRM OFFICE, LEONARDO BUSINESS CENTER, 14th FL., 19-21 BOHDANA KHMELNYTSKOHO ST.
participation fee: free of charge for eba-members
JOIN THE SCHOOL ON FACEBOOK!
about the school
"Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus" –
We are slaves of the law in order that we may be able to be free. (Cicero)
The modern civilized world is governed by the rule of law and lawyers are the closest representatives of the law. The main goal of legal professionals is to symbolize the legislation of the country and protect the interests of their clients.
EBA-Asters Legal School is a new educational product aimed at forming fundamentally new legal skills both for lawyers practicing in the field of legal support and legal protection of business, as well as, for managers with appropriate education. The structure and content of the program is primarily aimed at advancing knowledge of the professionals with full set of integrated legal skills, who practice in the field of law and are related to the functional part of the legislation.
during the modules you will
- Train your skills in competition, public procurement and antitrust law
- Discover how to be the most successful in tax litigation from the opposite side
- Get acquainted with the fundamental global trends in international taxation and place of Ukraine
- Learn the art of legal memo writing
- Acquire the skills of your intellectual property rights professional protection
- Gain professional skills and qualifications in credit law
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
MODULE 1. CONCENTRATION. COMPETITION LAW. PUBLIC PROCUREMENT – march 14
- Concept of concentration and a brief overview of the new system of control for concentration
- Procedure for obtaining clearances for concentrations
MODULE 2. tax disputes – march 28
- Problematic issues of tax cases hearing by administrative courts
- Trends in formation of judicial practice regarding certain categories of tax disputes
MODULE 3. credit law – april 11
- Grounds for recognizing credit and mortgage contract illegitimate
- Foreclosure of mortgage, lender issues, litigation to protect the debtor. Violated rights and the role of the notary
- Eviction and de-registration account: is there any mechanism?
MODULE 4. international tax: main tendencies in the world and place of ukraine – april 25
- Overview of basic principles and concepts as well as direction of changes
- Some BEPS reports
- Big scandals and cases that induced international tax reforms
- Future of international tax
MODULE 5. protection of intellectual property right – may 16
- Business needs and challenges in cotext of intellectual property rights
- Fighting infringements, seeking protection in courts
- Reforms and perspective
MODULE 6. MEMO WRITING ART AS STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION INSTRUMENT FOR LAWYERS – may 30
- Correct groundwork
- Stages of writing
- What shall never be written in memo
- 6 golden rules of memo writing
Registration IS AVAILABLE TO EACH MODULE SEPARATELY AND IT WILL BE OPENED IN TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF THE MODULE. To become a participant, please,
click THE "REGISTRATION" BUTTON. Only users of the EBA site can complete the online registration procedure.
number of listeners is limited
TO SPECIFY OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING PARTICIPATION
CONTACT US: OR +38 (044) 496 06 01.
PARTNER OF THE SCHOOL