European Business Association (EBA) is the largest premier union of businesses operating in the Ukrainian market. We offer interesting and challenging job opportunities for ambitious and proactive people. Our clients and employees personify the core values of our Association.
We pay much attention to employees’ professional and personal development, career progression and motivation. We respect the rights of all our employees and uphold our corporate values, code of ethics and non-discrimination code of conduct.
We develop our staff and offer a wide range of educational programmes. Being a part of the EBA team you have the possibility to attend different trainings and workshops, webinars and seminars, business schools and courses that are provided by the best training and consulting companies.
We encourage new ideas and help our employees to implement new initiatives at work. All propositions and advice are always heard in a cooperative spirit.
We do our best to be a great place to work because we love our people and care about their future development.
We offer career opportunities in five regions (Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa) in the following spheres: lobbying, compliance, administration, management, communications, events, education, HR.
Automotive Committee Coordinator
- Academic background (legal /economic would be preferential)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, service, and supervise a variety of meetings and events
- Strong analytical, research, business documentation and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and government structure
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Ukrainian
- Computer proficiency
- High level of client servicing abilities, event coordination, public relations and work ethics skills
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs within challenging deadlines
- Being a team-player along able to work independently and take initiative
- Coordinate diversified Committee’s activities
- Represent interest of the Committee in front of the state authorities
- Analyze legal acts and elaborate on position papers
- Coordinate ad-hoc working groups
- Proactively monitor legislation