STATUS: new season starts on February 15
DURATION: february 15-16
time: on wednesday and thursday from 10:00 to 18:00
VENUE: EBA KYIV OFFICE, 1A ANDRIYIVSKIY UZVIZ
PARTICIPATION FEE: 4400 uah for eba members
early bird registration: 3960 UAH TILL january 16 for eba members
about the school
No matter, whether the company’s profile is commodity production or services, the principles are always the same: the important thing is not to work at a tense pace but to work efficiently. If you manage a project to the best of your knowledge, you don’t only save time but also become more profitable than your competitors.
Due to it a unique Project Management School was founded in 2013. The school’s partner and provider is DEVELOR - an international and consulting company,a leader on staff training market and development in Central Europe.
The program consists of a "gentleman's set" of the project manager and provides knowledge about basic tools, pitfalls, and most importantly - practical experience through practical training exercises and homework.
The uniqueness of the program is the use of the latest invention of the DEVELOR company - EnterTraining application (ET). EnterTraining is an online application, which is aimed to make the training funny and continue beyond the training room, since the training is not an event but a process. The EnterTraining training starts long before the actual training, goes on between modules and after the training.
Having successfully finished the School, you will receive certificate of completion.
during the modules you will
- Improve your skills of a project manager
- Learn to convert ideas into projects
- Will be able to manage project teams
- Manage risks
- Define project quality, time, price
- Assign tasks to the project
- Control its implementation and successful completion
- Project managers and their teams
- Specialists, who work in projects
- The challenges project managers have to face, the complexity of project management
- The elements of successful project management
- Risk factors and possible reactions of projects;
- "Gentlemen's set" of a project manager - the tools of analysis and planning
- Quality, time and project surfaces
- Terms of project completion and evaluation
- An integrated situational exercise
Should you be interested in participation,
please, fill out the APPLICATION FORM, in English or ukrainian.
TO SPECIFY OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING PARTICIPATION
PARTNER OF THE SCHOOL